mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

JUST LIKE THE OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

kalmante na ang bahay, tulog na rin ang mga bata. hay…peace and serenity at last! wala kang maririnig kundi ang hagikgik ni misis at ugong ng aircon condenser.

don’t get me wrong, I love frolicking with my kids (and with my wife, of course). albeit, I do get tired and irritated at times, it gives me utmost joy beyond compare. it's just that I'm dead tired today.

let me l tell you why...

it’s a dog's day at work. my boss tossed to me additional job responsibities (take note, it's plural….marami, talagang mapapamura ka sa dami) just to lighten up somebody else workload.

freaking great!

gumanda ganda lang ang araw ko ng uwian na.

look-see, look-see ako sa bookstore while waiting for mylab sa may toa payoh bus interchange. tapos kumain kami ng paborito kong himalayes! bread, with matching honey milk tea as panulak. it is really refreshing spending few minutes with your loveones, doing trivial things, stuffing yourself with just about anything.

my day had been reedemed!

we went home, fed the kids, jogged 3km, kain ng fried liempo and sinigang na hipon, warm shower, nood ng The Amazing Race (with the whole family).

hay….life's full spectrum...