mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Sunday, August 29, 2004

KNOWLEDGE IS LIBERATING, JUST AS THE APPLE IN EDEN

I finished reading the bestselling book The Da Vinci Code few days back. I myself was awestruck on the speed I breezed through the book--merely 3 weekdays!

it is indeed a provocative book, something that will set you thinking. the factfile at the beginning was truly a great aid.

descriptions of ldv artworks are remarkable. it made me scrutinized the cross-stiched (by my sister-in-law) last supper on our dining room. the discussion on divine proportion is also fascinating!

this story has so many twists -- all satisfying, most unexpected -- that it would be a sin to reveal too much of the plot in advance in case you haven't read the book yet.

honestly, i had goosebumps just recalling the read.

the bone of contention on this book is actually the esoteric priory of sion. was it a hoax or what?! maybe just like the holy grail, the truth will never be known. as always, FAITH will endure!