mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Low crime doesn't mean no crime


Arthur's Bike
Originally uploaded by singkongpipe.
Look at the bike at the right and guess what's amiss.

If I was upset seeing the bike's seat missing (which was definitely stolen), Alex was teary-eyed. Today, like most Saturdays, is the day he goes biking.

Alex , my second son, is very much unlike my eldest. He is not a risk-taker, comfortable in his own element but afraid trying something new. It takes a lot of prodding before I really convinced him to try cycling and he's beginning to really enjoy.

We've been here in Sg for a decade and this is the second time that I lost something to a thief, both were petty items though. The first was my Nike beach slip-ons that I left outside the house few years back.