mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

But I won't lie to you, the rumours coming true

Barely two months from merger, still getting used to wearing my new badge and yet to receive my new namecard, we are headed to be acquired by another company. Talk about the flat world where merger, acquisition, outsourcing, offshoring, what-have-you is a way of life. Where lifelong employment is, by and large, a thing of the past. One must really learn to adapt, acquire skills and knowledge to be relevant to this everchanging world.

We were told that due diligence would be at lightning speed this time. The result will be known in a month's time.

Que sera, sera. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything would be for the better. I know it's best not to worry so much on things you have little or no control at all. Easier said than done.