mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Whenever I refer to our years of togetherness, I don't usually count from our wedding day. I take stock from the year of our amorous teenage bliss, it's been sixteen years since. That's close to half of my mundane existence and practically, my whole adult life.

Regrets?!....Nyaaaah!

Though there are fleeting moments when I think of what-could-have-been' s or the ones-that-got-away (I'll be a hypocrite not to say this), I can't imagine living my life without you and the kids…specially YOU. Darn, you worked really well in making sure I'm dependent on you in quite a number of ways! As if I'll die just being away from you.

At any rate, I'm grateful, feel blessed and indebted.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!

P.S.

Just put your trust in me and not rely so much in your insecurities female intuition. One more thing: put the kids to bed early tonight, will you?…;)