mga kwento at haka-haka ni kakang pepe

Friday, October 22, 2004

Chill Out


Taken few minutes before our roll in the hay. Me holding the local beer, tiger, on my right, while my all-time favorite GRO, Sallie, snugly wrapped around my left. It's a little bit late, so it's just the two of us and it's drizzling outside. It's so quiet, we can almost hear our heartbeat. Hmmmn.. Feeling a bit tipsy, I'm officially declaring it a weekend, a badly needed relief from this turbulent week.

I was practically tossed and turned the whole week, everyone seems to be a f*^cking as%h@!e . Okay not all of them, just a few who really stink in time of crises. I pride myself as a resilient person, I'll be fine.

My wife was retrenched. Yehey! I'm actually happy for her, although I know that it hurts somehow, she is waiting for this day to arrive: walking away from her stinking company and get compensated in the process. I may seem to be biased, but with her competence, she really deserves a better place.

We are extending our Pinas holiday to one month as she no longer in conflict with her work sked, obviously.

Cheers!